We couldn’t be more thrilled to announce the 2023 STOP THE BLEED® Grant Program recipients – 15 terrific organizations focused on preparing their community for a bleeding emergency.
10 STOP THE BLEED® Response Point Cabinet Recipients
- Harvard University
- Miami of Ohio
- Quinnipiac University
- California Institute of Technology
- SUNY at Westchester Community College
- James Madison (High School?)
- Springdale Highschool
- IDEA Carver Public Schools
- Hauppauge High School
- Gulfport Schools
5 STOP THE BLEED® Training Kit Recipients
- Illinois State Police
- City of Encinitas, Fire Department, Marine Safety
- Southeast Alabama EMS Council
- New York Public Radio
- Council Rock School District
The grant program, now in its 4th year, continues to be one of the most popular. We are seeking to build additional support given the demand that we see. Please contact us if you have interest in supporting this impactful program!
The 2024 STOP THE BLEED® Grant program details will be announced in February 2024. We estimate that the application period will begin sometime in March 2024. If you are interested in being notified when that starts, sign up for our emails.